Welcome to the
A place where you can find myth debunking articles about training, educational articles about rehabilitation, nutrition, and many other topics related to fitness, health and athletic performance.
About The Authors
Stefanie received her B.S. in Exercise Physiology and Sports Medicine from the University of Miami and will graduate as a Doctor in Physical Therapy in 2018. She played soccer for the U-17 Venezuelan National team, and now continues her athletic career as a 53kg Weightlifter and a 123lb Elite level Powerlifter were she holds multiple State and International records.
- U17 Venezuelan National Soccer Team 2006-09
- APA (American Powerlifting Association) Deadlift (182.5kg/402lbs) and Total (900lbs) World Records in the 123lbs class.
- NCAA (D1) Soccer Player for San Diego State 2009-10
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – 2012
- BS Exercise Physiology and Sports Medicine- 2014
- Senior State Gold Medalist Florida 2015
- Senior State Gold Medalist and Record holder Illinois 2015
- Certified Strength and Conditional Specialist (CSCS) – 2016
- Doctor of Physical Therapy candidate class of 2018
- International level powerlifter (USA), International level weightlifter (Venezuela)
- National Level Weightlifter and International (Elite) Level Powerlifter
- Junior National Bronze Medalist (77kg Class) – Weightlifting
- Multiple time junior/senior provincial champion and medalist (77kg class) – Weightlifting
- Canadian Senior Nationals 2012 and 2013 (77kg Class) – Weightlifting
- WPC World Championship 2015 (82.5kg class) – Powerlifting – Silver Medal
- NCCP Level 1 Weightlifting Coach
- RUM9 2016 (83kg weight class) – Powerlifting – 4th place finish
- APA (American Powerlifting Association) Raw Nationals (90kg Class) – National Champion
Together, Hayden and Stefanie created The Hybrid Performance Method to help both single and multi-sport iron athletes reach their full potential. Whether you lift in a box, commercial gym or in your garage you can be part of Team Hybrid.